My passion is to understand church leaders, their calling and unique strengths
that they bring to their church and congregation. From this understanding my
desire is to help leaders to maximise their God given calling to help grow and
develop the kingdom of God, Create growth and to see the lost saved.
What got me into coaching?
Having spent years as a self-indulgent, career professional pilot, I began to feel my Christian life was
less than what God was calling me to be. Seeking God about it all I began to have a passion for The
Church, it's leaders and their congregations and the diminishing impact of The Church on the lost.
Realising my passions has given me a clear vision of what really matters and has given me the
strength to hold onto and run with the vision and to leave flying and pursue coaching.
Through my career as a pilot I have connected with many people from various nations and in all
walks of life, many of which seem a little lost and directionless and in need of something, some help.
Coaching allows me to draw on the systematic processes used by pilots to eliminate things that don't
work, identify those things that do and to learn to use what is in your hand. This helps you to move
in the direction that God is calling you, allowing you as a leader to successfully achieve Gods will in
an accomplished and balanced way, by focusing on the present and moving toward the future.
Over the years as a board member of various churches, I have gaine an insight into how a church
functions. Coaching in many cases is a valuable tool, which if accessed, can be used to design vision,
create direction and bring the focus onto what really matters, giving glory to God.
Working with church leaders maximises the effect of the Gods kingdom on present congregations
and subsequently the community in which the church is planted. To see a church thrive, the lost
saved and God glorified and the kingdom grow is an exciting event, which I look forward to helping
you with at your church.
Values and beliefs.
- We are all unique
- Everyone has a gift that can be used for the betterment of others
- Achieving things is a "one step at a time" process
- If one way doesn't work, there is always another that will
- Vision without action is just a dream
- Our strength is in the Lord
- Being strong and courageous requires Gods power (Faith=Risk)
- Success is found in deciding to be obedient
- Aligning our deepest values and passions to Gods vision leads to immense joy
- Taking responsibility and ownership means you know you can overcome all things
- Qualified Coach
- Ex international airline pilot
- Church board member
- Ex volunteer aged care